Hundreds of thousands of people throughout the world believe we are in the ending of an era. That a great shaking is coming to the world. This has been tied to biblical and financial indicators that continue to point to the end of september in 2015. So what’s really going on?
Jeff Berwick does an excellent job explaining why so many believe that a massive event could happen as early as september. Jeff, a shocking critic after his accurate prediction of the past crashes and his multi-million dollar entrepreneurial successes discusses his findings.
Our Financial System
In 2008, the privately held federal reserve began quantitative easing, a technical word for creating dollars out of nothing. This began a series of events that led to the positioning of the other major countries positioning themselves to leave the dollar in the dust.
The BRICs international bank has been established by over 100 countries, led by Brazil, Russia, India and China. This currency will be completely backed by gold and is designed to fund governments not individuals. This will move developing nations away from the dollar and into this new system, thus weakening the petrodollar.
Others also connect a biblical cycle called “The Shemitah.” This is a known seven year cycle that translates into the washing away. Looking back in the past one hundred years you begin to realize that our financial system has taken a dive in each Shemitah year.
1. The biblical day of atonement happens to occur on September 23rd, 2015
2. The Pope will be visiting Washington D.C. and the United Nations in New York on September 23rd, 2015
3. The large scale military exercise called Jade Helm will be concluding in September
4. There’s something in the Jewish religion which is called Shmitah. Rabbi Johnathan Cahn noted that the Shmitah in 2001 caused the stock market collapse at the end of September, and then in 2008 the Shmitah also caused the economy trouble. The next Shmitah happens to be at the end of the 29th day of Elul this September 2015.
5. According to Thomas Horn in his book Petrus Romanus written in 2012 he notes the following about Daniel’s prophecy and specifically this verse “Know also and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to cause to return and to build Jerusalem, unto the Anointed the Prince, shall be seven weeks.”
Jerusalem was reclaimed by Israel during the Six Days War in June of 1967. Recall that in the seventy-weeks paradigm, the “seven” is seven weeks of years which is (7 x 7) forty-nine years.
T. W. Tramm explains a remarkable concurrence:
June 7, 1967 falls in the Hebrew year 5727, adding forty-nine prophetic years to this date we arrive in the Hebrew year 5776, which is 2015 on the Gregorian calendar. Interestingly, if one counts exactly forty-nine (360 day) prophetic years (17,640 days) from the June 7, 1967 date of Jerusalem’s recapture, we arrive at September 23, 2015—the Day of Atonement! Coincidence?
6. The Bible has a verse called the Parable of the Fig Tree, and it says that when you see the budding of the fig tree, you will know that the kingdom of God is near and that this generation will not pass until all things are fulfilled.
Now the average generation lasts 67 years, and some people have linked the budding of the fig tree to the birth of the Nation of Israel in 1948. So if we add 1948 and 67 we arrive at the year 2015.
7. There’s a guy in Puerto Rico called Efrain Rodriguez I think who’s saying that a huge meteor will fall near Puerto Rico this September in the Ocean and will cause huge tidal waves that will affect the east coast of the US.
8. The French Foreign Minister Says ‘We Have 500 Days to Avoid Climate Chaos’
In a speech with Secretary of State John Kerry announced multiple times that the world had 500 days until climate chaos. That speech took on May 13, 2014, 500 days from the day of this interview is September 24, 2015.
Interestingly some other people are also reporting about an asteroid or comet on collision course with Earth this September, but that seems like a long shot.
Watch the video to learn more and let us know what you think.
Now Straight To Your Inbox
Real Stories Worth Sharing to your inbox, Now Daily